Prof. Nazeer Ahmed, Director
1) Fellow Horticulture Society of India conferred during 2007-08 by HSI, New Delhi.
2) Fellow Indian Society of Vegetable Sciences conferred during 2006 by ISVS, Varanasi.
3) Vijay Shree Award conferred in the year 2005 by India International Friendship Society, New Delhi.
4) Glory of India Gold Medal conferred during 2005 by International Institute of Success Awareness, New Delhi.
5) Consulting Editor of the Contemporary who’s who of the American Biographical Institute (ABI) , USA.
6) Founder member and executive councilor of centre for Advancement of Applied Sciences, Srinagar, India from 1998.
7) Executive councilor, Indian Society of Vegetable Science from 2002.
8) Executive Councilor, Haryana Society of Horticultural Sciences from 2003.
9) Executive Councilor, Horticulture Society of India from 2007.
Other Staff Members
1. Dr. D.B. Singh, Pr. Scientist was awarded Certificate of Appreciation from Director CIPHET, Ludhiana, for being associated in development of innovative technologies titled (a) CIPHET Pomegranate Aril Extractor (b) Hand tool for easy separation of arils from pomegranate, released on September 07, 2009 to M/S Padmatech Engineering Systems, Pune – 411026, Maharastra.
2. Dr. D. B. Singh, Pr. Scientist was awarded Bioved Fellowship Award 210 conferred by Bioved Research Society, on the occasion of 12th Indian Agricultural Scientists and Farmers Congress on 20-21 February held at Allahabad, U.P.
3. Mr. Javid Iqbal Mir, Scientist Biotechnology was recognized as “Outstanding Participant” in the ICAR Winter School on “Bioinformatics and Statistical Genomics” organized at Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, New Delhi from 17th November to 7th December 2009
4. Dr. B.L. Attri was received the ‘best poster” award at National Symposium on Conservation Horticulture, 21-23 March, 2010.
5. Mr. Shiv Lal, Scientist, Fruit Science got best research paper award confirmed by HSI, New Delhi on the occasion of its foundation day on 26.12.2009.
Awards and Recognitions:
As Agriculture expert, executed number of special assignments along with duties. In recognition of excellent contribution to agricultural research and education received six awards, four fellowships, seven best research paper awards, two certificates of appreciation and associated with several societies in various capacities.
· Dr. M. H. Marigowda National Endowment Award.
· Dr. R. S. Paroda Award for outstanding contribution in research leading to innovation for the development of horticulture.
· Dr. Kirti Singh Gold Medal.
· Vijay Shree Award.
· Glory of India Gold Medal.
· Chaudhary Devilal Outstanding award for best AICRP (VC)—collaborative as sub centre.
· Chaudhary Devilal Outstanding award for best AICRP (Potato)—collaborative as sub centre.
Fellowship of National Societies (Four)
· Fellow, Indian Society of Vegetable Science,
· Fellow, Horticultural Society of India,
· Fellow, Indian Society of Horticultural Research and Development and
· Fellow, Confederation of Horticultural Association of India
Appreciations Certificates (Two)
Certificate of appreciation to CITH as Outstanding DUS project centre
· Certificate of accreditation of four star rating by NHB to CITH nursery.
· Seven best paper awards for excellent research work in Agri-horticultural crops.
· Life member of fourteen professional societies.
· Associated as Patron, Chief Editor, and Executive Councilor of societies and Referee of some of the journals.
|Last Updated on Thursday, 21 August 2014 12:05|
VisitorsWe have 29 guests online
|RTI | Disclaimer | Privacy Statement|