Andhra Pradesh e Pass @ServiceOnline.gov.in – Registration, Application, Status: Andhra Pradesh State Government has introduced an electronics pass or e Pass for every individuals who need to move due to any emergency situation. Andhra Pradesh Government announced a partial lockdown in the form of 18 hours long curfew in the state. The curfew starts from 12 pm and ends in 6 am every day. The State has announced the lockdown to break the chain of infection and to control this pandemic situation. You have to apply for AP Covid 19 E pass if you want to move interstate or within the state in lockdown.
AP e Pass Apply Online
The individuals who will want that electronics pass are requested to visit serviceonline.gov.in/login.do and check the required details. You have to select your State from the ‘Select State’ option to generate the e Pass. This digital permission copy of AP e Pass is only used in case of emergency. Strictly keep in mind, this AP Covid 19 E pass is not used in case of any traveling issues without an emergency situation. As a responsible citizen, please follow the rules and regulations are announced by Andhra Pradesh Government. The lockdown may be extended as per the upcoming situation.
Andhra Pradesh e Pass Details
|Name of the Pass||Andhra Pradesh e Pass|
|Type of the pass||Digital Permission Receipt.|
|Necessary required documents for application form||
|Is any kind of payment required?||The e Pass is absolutely free|
The process of generation of the AP Pass is divided into two steps
- Registration Process
- Apply for e Pass.
You can also track the application using this website.
How to Register for Andhra Pradesh e Pass
You have to register yourself with a valid email address and a phone number for the AP Covid 19 e Pass. The steps for the registration process are as follows:
- First, visit the official website serviceonline.gov.in/login.do.
- A webpage will open. On the homepage, we can see the ‘Register’ option located at the top–left corner of the web page.
- Click on the ‘Register’ option. The registration page will open.
- Enter your full name, an active email address, and a valid mobile number.
- Then, enter a strong password as per the instruction given below.
- After that, select the State.
- Enter the captcha and click on the arrow sign button to complete the registration process.
Now, you can log in with your login credentials which will be sent to your email. After registration, you have to enter two OTPs which will be sent to your email address and mobile number for verification.
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh Covid 19 e Pass
- After logging in to your portal, you have to click on the ‘Apply for service’ option.
- A page that have the application form of AP e Pass will open.
- Enter your personal details like name, gender, state etc.
- Select an Identity proof type from the option and enter the respective identity card number.
- After that select the category of movement like within the State, outside the state, coming to Andhra Pradesh from other States etc.
- Select the type of travelers like Migrant workers, student, employee, tourist, emergency purpose etc.
- Then, you have to upload your photo. You can choose any photo (clear image) within the pixel range specified from your smart device or you can click on the camera to take an instant picture.
- Enter the vehicle details if you travel by a car.
- You have to download Arogya Setu app and confirm that information by clicking on the check box.
- Enter the remaining important details. Enter the captcha that will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ option to complete the application.
After that, you will get a confirmation SMS on your mentioned mobile number. The e Pass will be approved within two days. After the approval of the e Pass, you will also get an SMS through which you can download the pass or take a print out if needed.
Important Rules for Andhra Pradesh e Pass
Andhra Pradesh State Government has announced some terms and conditions for this electronics permission receipt. All the residents of the State are requested to maintain the rules. The applicants are also requested to follow the guidelines. These guidelines are,
- The AP e Pass will be required for the movement within the state and outside the State also. Individuals can apply for that e Pass if they are travelling for any kind of emergency situation.
- Everyone should apply for the pass individually. If any family has 4 member, four individual pass will be required.
- It can take some time for the approval of the pass and the application may rejected for any kind of wrong entry or irrelevant reason provided by the applicant.
- You should enter the correct and reasonable details and should upload the correct documents. Otherwise your pass may be cancelled.
- Identity proof is necessary to generate the pass. You can use any of the one as an Identity Proof,
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- The application is only available in online mode. You must use the official portal, serviceonline.gov.in/login.do to generate the AP e Pass.
Andhra Pradesh Lockdown Guidelines
Andhra Pradesh Government has announced a partial lockdown instead of a complete lockdown. They offered a time gap of 6 hours, from morning 6 am to 12 noon, in which the local person can complete their daily essential activities. After that, the curfew starts for the remaining day. The curfew is very strict and citizens abide by the rules and regulations of the curfew.
- During the curfew timing, all the shops, offices, schools, colleges, departmental stores, restaurants, etc. will remain close.
- Only emergency sectors like, hospitals, test labs, pharmacies, electricity transmission distribution offices etc. will remain open.
- Any kind of gathering will be strictly prohibited during the curfew timing.
- In case of any social functions, like wedding ceremony, only 20 members will be allowed as per Government’s guidelines.
- All the people should maintain proper social distancing while making purchase. They should regularly wash their hand with soap or hand sanitizer.
- The essential goods are allowed to move from one place to another in the time of curfew.
- Individual who needs to travel during lockdown must have the e Pass and Covid negative report in hand.
|AP E Pass Application Link||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|