Bihar E Pass – Apply for Bihar Lockdown Covid 19 E Pass, Check Status: You can apply for Bihar E Pass to travel during an emergency condition in the lockdown period. The State of Bihar is witnessing a steady rise in Covid 19 infection in recent days. Now the epicenter of the pandemic is shifting towards Karnataka, West Bengal and Bihar from the previously hit states of Maharashtra, Delhi, and Chhattisgarh. The State Government of Bihar has extended the lockdown till 25th of May. The daily toll of Covid infections has crossed the 5000 mark. The Government is now initiating a system of E Pass in order to curb the unnecessary movement in the state.
Bihar E Pass
One would need the Bihar E Pass in order to travel interstate and inter district. The authority and police will keep vigilance and will only allow emergency and necessary journeys. Any person can apply for the E Pass from the official website of the Bihar Government and then after getting the E Pass downloaded in the mobile they can easily travel as per their need. The government and its expert committee think that complete lockdown is the only way to end the continuous spread of the virus otherwise the health infrastructure may crumble under the pressure of the pandemic.
You can visit the official web portal for Bihar Covid 19 e pass to apply for the lockdown movement pass. It is compulsory to follow all the Covid 19 guidelines made by the Bihar state government during the emergency travel.
Bihar Lockdown E Pass
The Bihar Covid 19 E Pass that one needs to apply for will be issued by the district administration after duly verifying your details and the purpose of your journey. E Pass can be obtained for any personal vehicle using the official government service portal serviceonline.bihar.gov.in . It is not mandatory to print the E Pass, and any individual can just show it to the local police from their smartphone if needed. But downloading the E Pass is mandatory.
|Name of the E Pass||Bihar Covid 19 Emergency E Pass|
|Type of the Pass||Electronics permission receipt (Soft copy)|
|Necessary requirements||A Smart Phone with Stable Internet|
|Money Required?||No, Completely free service|
Bihar Covid 19 E Pass
The E Pass issued by the government can be classified into three categories, they are the following,
- E Pass for the Business owners who are traveling intradistrict. This pass can be issued by the Sub Divisional Officer.
- E Pass for the Business owners who are traveling inter-district and interstate. This pass can be issued by the District Magistrate.
- E Pass for the Common citizen for personal uses. This can also be issued by the district magistrate.
How to Apply for Bihar Covid 19 E Pass?
The following steps describe the procedure to apply for the Bihar Covid 19 E Pass.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website to apply for the Bihar E Pass.
- .Then please select the language of your choice i.e. Hindi or English.
- Then please click the online application tab in the top left and from there you can go to the Issuance of E Pass for Covid 19 Disaster or you can also directly click the red colored Issuance of E Pass for Covid 19 Disaster.
- Then you will be redirected to a form that you have to fill with all the necessary details and enter the captcha.
- You have to enter your name (As per your Aadhar), the Date and purpose of your journey, and other details in the application form. You also have to upload your recent photograph while applying.
- After filling up the form with the necessary details, you have to click the Submit button.
- Then a preview of your application will be shown to you. You can check if you have previously entered anything incorrect. If you are satisfied with your inputs then please click on the attachments.
- Then please add the necessary attachment in order to continue further.
- Before the final submission, another preview will be shown, please check and then click Submit.
An acknowledgment form will be provided to you after submitting the application. It will consist of an application number with date and also you will be notified for the same via your mobile and email id that you gave during the form filling process.
How to Check Status of Bihar E Pass Application?
After applying for the E Pass, it may need some time to process the same by the authority. Meanwhile you can track the progress of your application with the help of the website. Tracking the application is easy and you are requested to please follow the steps given below,
- First you have to visit the official website that you visited to apply for the emergency E Pass.
- Then please check the Citizen Section on the Home Page and click the Track Application Status link in there.
- Then a pop up will open where you have to select the process of tracking through either the Application reference Number or through the OTP method.
- Then you have to give the necessary details depending upon what option you have chosen.
- Then please click the Submit button in order to know your application status.
How Will You Receive the Bihar E Pass
After your E Pass details are checked, and then it will be issued to your name. After that you will be notified via SMS and by mail. Please open the download link provided in the SMS or in the Mail. The download link will redirect you to the page where you have to put your application number and then you will be able to download the E Pass.
About Bihar Covid 19 Emergency E Pass
The CM Nitish Kumar led government of Bihar is responsible for the state of health services to its residents and citizens. In order to save the health infrastructure and to provide continuous medical support to the residents the state imposed complete rigorous lockdown in the state. The system of E Pass will also assist the government in controlling the pandemic. The co-operation of the citizens is very much needed at this time.
|Bihar E Pass Application Link||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|