Goa ePass: Apply Online, Registration Procedure: You can apply for the Goa E Pass to travel inter-state or within the state of Goa in lockdown. The Goa state has also been badly affected by the rise of Covid 19 cases due to which many lockdown restrictions are made in the state. The state government of Goa has made it clear that every citizen has to stay at home until and unless a necessity of essential items or some sort of emergency is there. If you have to travel during the lockdown, you must apply for the Goa Covid 19 E Pass.
Goa E Pass
Goa is the smallest state in India with the population of 18.2 lacs, COVID-19 has also affected Goa not much though but still with all the necessary precautions taken Goa records a 1000 new cases every day. Comparing to other states Goa has controlled the COVID-19 situation very well. In the beginning of COVID-19 the people were scared of this virus and they refused to step out of their homes but when the government lifted the lockdown everyone took it lightly and started to roam around irresponsibly without wearing masks which gave a rise in COVID-19 infection again. Now, the government has implemented a system called Goa E Pass for any citizen who has to travel due to some emergency during the lockdown period.
You can go to the official website of Goa government e pass to apply for it and it will be approved depending on the severity of your situation. Check the steps mentioned below in this article to apply for the Goa Covid 19 e pass.
Goa Covid 19 ePass
The government of Goa decided to issue an e-pass for every individual who needs to travel from one city or state to another city or state due to any emergency or work related issues. E-pass is an essential these days as without e-pass an individual won’t be allowed to step out of there houses. Goa is known for it beaches, water sports and tourism facilities. Hence the government of Goa decided to provide travel passes (epass) if an individual wishes to travel to Goa.
Keeping in mind the current situation travelling is banned but e-pass is an essential requirement for the citizens residing in Goa. EPass is required if an individual wants to visit hospital or need to go out for an emergency.
How to apply for Goa Covid 19 E Pass
The applicant can follow the steps listed below to register themselves for an e-pass:-
- The first step is to visit the official website and get registered by providing email ID, mobile number, name, address and date of birth
- The next step is to get yourself verified by entering the OTP number
- You are now successfully registered, the applicant can use the login credentials to log in back and click on the service menu tab that will list a couple of options and under the revenue option the applicant has to select travel permit option
- Application needs to enter some mandatory fields such as father or husbands name, address, occupation, purpose, permit period with specified date, and travel areas
- After this step they need to upload an ID proof in PDF or jpg format the maximum size is mentioned in the application form
- Also the applicant needs to submit an evidence of why they require an e-pass to support their reason
- The applicant needs to go through the application form once and then submit the form
- If the application is approved or rejected the application status will be provided via SMS or email
- If the application is accepted applicant needs to download the receipt of approval status
- Lastly while travelling applicant needs to carry the travel permit PDF copy on their phone along with their ID proof
How to check Goa ePass status?
If applicant needs to confirm their status of Goa ePass they can check the status online by following some simple steps mentioned below:-
- Applicant needs to visit the same official website they registered on.
- On the homepage in the menu option they have to choose for tracking option
- Under the tracking option they have to click on track status option
- A new page will be redirected with login details on the home screen, the applicant needs to fill in their application number and the department they belong to
- After filling in the information they can click on the search or submit option the updated status of their application will be available
|Goa E Pass Application Status||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|