Haryana Movement Pass For Covid 19 Lockdown, Apply Now @saralharyana.gov.in: The State of Haryana is currently dealing with the second wave of the Covid 19. In order to curb the surge of cases that can potentially destabilize the health system, the government extended the state wise lockdown till 24th May. During this lockdown, strict restriction to movement will be there. If anybody wants to travel inter district or interstate during this time, the person needs to apply for the E Pass from the official government website saralharyana.gov.in. The pandemic ravaged the neighboring Delhi and the Haryana Government does not want the repetition of the tragedy in the state. You can apply for the Haryana E Pass to travel during lockdown only if an emergency situation arises.
Haryana Movement Pass
The people of the state have to obey the lockdown regulations imposed by the government and should also co-operate with the authority to help them defeat this dangerous pandemic. The lockdown is the best available safety measure to fight the viruses and the expert committee suggested the government to continue strict lockdown to curb the spread of Covid 19. On 16th of May the government extended the lockdown till 24th May which was earlier till 17th of May. Despite the negative impact on the economy and livelihood of many persons and families, the government had no other choice. If any person wants to travel due to some important or emergency reasons, the person has to visit the Saral Haryana Online Portal at saralharyana.gov.in in order to avail the Movement E Pass.
Haryana Government Movement E Pass
The E Pass system is only applicable for important and emergency movement and had to be allowed by the competent authority. The e pass will be issued by the Deputy Commissioner of any concerned district. It is applicable for both type of interstate travel i.e. Passengers coming into Haryana for stay of more than three days and people who are moving to other states including the neighboring Delhi.
|Name of the e pass||Haryana Government Movement E Pass|
|Type of the e pass||Electronics permission receipt (Soft copy)|
|Eligibility of the pass||For emergency use by the General Public or Residents of Haryana|
|Necessary requirements||A smart phone or other electronic devises with stable internet connection|
|Is money required for application of the e pass?||No, the service is free and is provided by the government|
How to Apply for Haryana E Pass?
The process of applying for the Movement Pass in Haryana is very simple and convenient for the citizens. The official website allows you to apply and track your applications. Following are the steps that you need to do in order to apply for the Haryana E Pass.
- First, you have to visit the website saralharyana.gov.in and then on the home page you need to select the Movement Pass for General Public link in the Newly Launched Services section, which will redirect you to the application form page.
- You can also directly access the application form page by visiting the website edisha.gov.in/eforms/hrmovepass .
- Here you have to provide all your movement details and reasons along with your personal information correctly.
- Some medical and Covid test related details are also necessary and have to be entered in the form.
- You need to download the Arogya Setu app if you already do not have one in order to avail the Pass.
- You have to add the numbers and details of the family members or other individuals who are traveling with you.
- Finally enter the captcha number and Submit the form after checking all the information given by you.
After the submission of the form a SMS will be sent to your mobile number with the application number, using which you can track your application. Another link will be sent to your mobile number if your application gets approved and using that link you can easily download the E Pass, which you can show during your journey if deemed necessary. It is not mandatory to print the Pass.
How to Print Your Movement E Pass
You can easily show the downloaded E Pass to the police or other authority during travel to ensure your travel permission issuance. However if you don’t have access to a smart phone or any other electronic gadget that can be used then you have to Print the pass and have to keep it with you during the travel. The website offers a very convenient way to print your pass. Please follow the instructions given below,
- First visit the same official website that you used to fill up the application form https://saralharyana.gov.in/ .
- Then please click the Blue colored Print Pass link just beside the Movement Pass for General Public link in the Newly Launched Services Section.
- Then you will be redirected to another page where you have to enter your Application Number and Mobile Number in the given textboxes.
- Then please click the Print Movement Pass link.
Now a copy of your issued E Pass will be downloaded in your device that can be later printed by you for future uses.
The Government encourages the people to use this system as it will help the government to track the movement which helps in contact tracing the Covid infected persons and are extremely useful to fight the spread of a virus like Covid 19.
About Haryana E Pass
The Haryana Covid 19 E Pass system is initiated by the Haryana Government in order to protect its residents and ordinary citizens from the spread of the Covid 19 Virus. The Success of the system depends on both the Government handling and maintenance of the E Pass System as well as on the general public of the State. We have already seen devastating Covid 19 waves in states like Maharashtra and Delhi; and if that is to be avoided in Haryana, then the residents have to strictly follow the lockdown rules imposed by the state government and should also maintain the Covid Appropriate Behavior which is of utmost importance. Even if somebody have already recovered from Covid or has been vaccinated with both the doses, he or she must follow all the rules and should wear mask and keep the social distancing.
|Haryana E Pass Application Link||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|