Himachal Pradesh ePass – Apply online, Check status HP Covid E Pass: You can apply for HP E Pass for emergency travel purposes to other states. The Government of Himachal Pradesh felt the need of releasing HP Covid-19 e-pass for all the citizens to make it easier for them to move from one state or city to another state or city for emergency purposes during the curfew in HP. The individuals can obtain the HP Covid-19 e-pass by visiting the official website. The individuals will have to follow a specific and systematic method to apply for online e-pass.
Himachal Pradesh ePass
As lockdown was imposed in Himachal Pradesh from 17th May 2021 till 26th May 2021 due to an increase in COVID-19 cases. The CM of the state Jay Ram Thakur made an official announcement on Saturday saying that the lockdown might get extended depending upon the situation. If you have to travel due to some emergency to other states, you have to apply for HP E pass.
COVID-19 has gone uncontrollable all over the world, India is one such country which is the most affected of all. Many states in India are facing issues related to COVID-19 Himachal Pradesh is one such state, if we talk about the current situation the number of COVID-19 positive cases in HP have already crossed the 1 lakh mark, even though the recovery rate of Himachal Pradesh is quite high but still there are a lot of deaths taking place in the state.
Who can apply for HP ePass?
The government of Himachal Pradesh has imposed a 10 days lockdown in different cities of the state until next official announcement. Bilaspur, Chamba, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kinnaur, Kullu, Spiti, Mandi, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan and Una these are the cities where individuals are under strict lockdown. Where as other individuals who are into essential services like health care workers, doctors, government employees, frontline workers and retail stores selling essentials will compulsorily need to apply for online ePass.
The individuals who are travelling to Himachal Pradesh from any other state or city will need to apply for ePass. Also, the individuals who are travelling to any other state or city from Himachal Pradesh due to any emergencies and are planning to come back within 72 hours will require an online ePass too.
How to Apply for Himachal Pradesh ePass online?
If any of the citizen’s residing in the Himachal Pradesh wishes to apply for e-pass online can follow the steps:-
- The applicant will first have to visit the official website of HP e-pass
- On the homepage applicant will see an option of apply for e-pass they will have to click on that option to move further
- After that they will have to select an option which suits their situation that is if they are coming to Himachal Pradesh or they wish to go out from HP to any other state and come back
- According to their selection they will have to fill their details in the application form
- They will also have to mention the purpose of their visit in 80 words
- After that they will have to upload all the required documents of the location from where they are travelling or to the location they wish to travel
- Next they will have to provide their vehicle details and additional member details
- Lastly, the most important step under the declaration the applicant will have to state whether they are Covid positive or not and if they have installed the Aarogya Sethu application on their smartphone or not
- Then finally they will have to click on the register button to get themselves registered
List of documents you might require for HP ePass registration
While applying for HP e-pass the applicant needs to submit some documents as for the address proof, these documents need to be uploaded when they are applying for HP e-pass online here is the complete list of the documents out of which they can provide anyone document:-
- Driving licence
- Ration card
- EC card
- Aadhar card
- Arms licence
- Telephone bill of a fixed line
- Water bill
- Vehicle registration
- Income tax assessment
- Lease agreement
- Updated bank passbook
- Photo ID card with address
- Credit card statement
- Domicile certificate
- Freedom fighter card
- ID card of pensioner
- Kissan passbook
- Health scheme card
How to check ePass status online?
The individuals who have applied for HP e-pass online can check the status of their e-pass from the official website. They just need to follow the simple steps listed below:-
- The applicant will need to visit the official website
- This time they will have to click on the option of status check
- Here they will find a number of options from which they have to select the first option that is e-pass application status
- The applicant will need to provide the Covid pass number, that they might have received while registering
- In the next step they will have to provide their registered mobile number
- Lastly, they will have to click on the search option to get the information regarding their e-pass
|HP E Pass Application Link||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|