Jharkhand E Pass – Lockdown Pass @epass.Jharkhand.nic.in – Apply, Status Check can be checked from the official website and this page. The coronavirus cases are rising fast in the country and it is not practical to stop the economy with a complete nationwide lockdown. State-wise restrictions are done to curb the spread of the Covid 19 virus. It is important to stay at home unless it is a necessity or emergency to travel. The Jharkhand E Pass is required to travel within the state or from any other state to Jharkhand. You can apply for the Jharkhand Covid E Pass from the steps explained in this article.
Jharkhand E Pass
The second wave of Corona Virus has created more devastating situation in India. The Country has been hit by a stronger and genetically mutant virus which creates a pandemic situation. The situation progressively worsened from the middle of April when India reported an average of about 150000 new cases per day. In this situation, our Honorable Prime Minister has announced partial lockdown in many states depending on the severity and number of cases in those states. If you are travelling across the state, you need to have a Jharkhand E Pass.
Mr. Hemant Soren, Honorable Chief Minister of Jharkhand has declared a strict and complete lockdown from 22nd April 2021 to 31st May 2021. The lockdown may get extended as per the situation of the state. The main reason behind this step is to break the chain of daily infection and reduce gathering also. But strict lockdown creates a huge problem for emergency workers. So, Jharkhand Government is starting to issue an electronics pass or e Pass for the individuals who are in an emergency situation.
Jharkhand Lockdown Pass
If anyone needs to move within the states due to any emergency case, can apply for the e Pass. You can download the pass from the official e pass portal of Jharkhand i.e. www.epassjharkhand.nic.in . You can save this e pass on your mobile or can print it out if required.
This pass is for the local citizen of Jharkhand and can only be used in case of emergency purposes.
Jharkhand Movement Pass Details
Jharkhand Government has allowed movement of certain people who are involved in some emergency operation. The people from the paramedical services, Doctors, Nurses are allowed to travel from one district to another within the state. The persons who are involved in manage the sensitive cases like social volunteers, delivery persons, etc. are also allowed to travel.
|Name of the Pass||Jharkhand Lockdown e Pass|
|Type of the Pass||Electronics Permission Receipt for any kind of movement.|
|Category of e Pass||e Pass for owners or employees of petrol pump, essential goods seller, medicine shop, employees of essential services, wedding purpose, last rituals after death, agricultural activities, building constructions, emergency travel by air or train etc.|
|Necessary Documents as an Identity Proof (any one)||
|The pass is mandatory for||
|Official e pass portal||www.epassjharkhand.nic.in|
Rules and Regulations to follow for Jharkhand e Pass
Before applying for the e pass, you have to know some instructions announced by the State Government which should be followed by every citizen.
- This e pass is used only in an emergency situation.
- The immigrants or residents who are applying for the e Pass should have a Covid negative report in hand.
- Everyone should obey the Covid Guidelines like, wear a mask, wash hands properly or use hand sanitizer.
- The local residents of Jharkhand and the people who are coming from another state to Jharkhand have to follow the rules announced by the State Government.
- If anyone gets vaccinated then the vaccination report is also mandatory. You should travel after two weeks from the date of the vaccination.
- If anyone breaks the rules then he/she have to face some serious consequences.
How to apply for Jharkhand lockdown e Pass?
There are three steps to complete the total process of e Pass application. These steps are:
- Registration Process
- Login and Profile Completion
- Applying for e Pass with proper reason
- Visit the official e Pass portal of Jharkhand Government, i.e. www.epassjharkhand.nic.in
- Then, select the District and click on the ‘Submit’ option to continue.
- An E-PASS management portal will open. If you are a new candidate, then, click on the ‘User Registration’ option located at the top–right corner of the web page.
- Enter a valid mobile number.
- Enter a password containing an upper case letter, a lower case letter, a numerical digit and at least one special character. The password should be at least six digits long.
- Re-enter the password for confirmation.
- After that, click on the ‘Submit’ option.
Login and Profile Completion
- Again open the Jharkhand e pass portal, www.epassjharkhand.nic.in
- Log in to your profile using registered mobile number and password.
- After clicking on ‘Login’ option a profile page will open.
- You have to fill your personal details, address, date of birth etc.
- Then you have to upload any Identity proof (list mentioned in the table)
- Your Profile will complete after entering the above details.
Applying for the Jharkhand e Pass
- After the profile completion, click on the ‘Apply For e Pass’ option located at the top left side of the web page.
- Select your District and type of e Pass you want. There are four types of e Pass available, for going outside Jharkhand, for going outside the District within Jharkhand, for travelling within the District and for the immigrant who are coming inside Jharkhand from the other states.
- Then, fill up the necessary details means, e pass category, type of journey, time of the journey, vehicle details if you travel in your own car, and the total number of person involved in the journey.
- Check the declarations and tick them.
- At last, click on the ‘Agree and Proceed’ option.
Now you can download your e pass from the portal. The detailed procedure of downloading the e Pass are written below,
How to Download Jharkhand Lockdown Pass?
- At first, open your profile by logging in with your registered mobile number and password. Use the same URL, i.e. www.epassjharkhand.nic.in
- From your dashboard click on the ‘View e-Pass’ option.
- An electronics permission receipt with your registration number, mobile number, type of journey, and reason for the travel will appear on the screen. Check the details properly.
- Now, click on the ‘Download’ option located at the left side of the screen.
- You can save the file in pdf format or can print out if required.
Jharkhand Lockdown Guidelines
Jharkhand Government has announced a complete lockdown up to 31st May, 2021. It may be extended as per the situation and number of cases per day. The State Government set a very strict guidelines to reduce the number of cases.
- People have to show the e pass and Corona negative report to travel within the states.
- Only family members (not more than 11) can present in any social occasions like wedding party.
- The shops for daily essential items will be opened till 2 pm.
- Local residents will not be allowed to step out of their house without any reason after 3 pm.
- Buses and public transport (except own car, auto rickshaw, taxi etc.) services have been suspended.
- The immigrants or individuals coming from another state to Jharkhand will be in home quarantine for 7 days.
- Any kind of crowd or gathering are banned. You have to follow the guidelines strictly.
|Jharkhand E Pass Application Link||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|