MP ePass: Apply Online, Pass Status, Registration and Regulations: As we know the second wave of COVID-19 has majorly impacted a lot of states in India pushing the government to prepare a fresh plan to fight the pandemic spread, the state governments of Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and Tamil Nadu have imposed night lockdown in some of their cities. If you want to travel in MP or any other state from MP during the lockdown, you have to apply for MP ePass. Strict lockdown restrictions have been placed in the state and every citizen has to follow them.
Madhya Pradesh E Pass
The government of Madhya Pradesh is issuing travel e-passes for people who are engaged in essential services whilst the curfew, as the situation is worsening in each and every state the government of MP issued travel e-passes and made MP e-pass mandatory for any travel.
The Government of India has advised the states that are impacted by COVID-19 to issue new guidelines for the movement of traffic and also to keep in order the essential supplies. The supply of essential services is only allowed through the Madhya Pradesh e-pass that is issued by the state government of Madhya Pradesh. It is important for an individual to use a face mask even if they are travelling alone in their car or else they will be charged a fine for violating the rules.
www.mapit.gov.in MP ePass Apply
The government of Madhya Pradesh has created a web portal to issue e-pass to the citizens of Madhya Pradesh. This lockdown e-pass will be approved by designated authorities so that the individuals who desire to move during lockdown for emergency purposes can travel from one state to another. This online web portal will help the citizens of Madhya Pradesh to get the e-pass online and approved by the district authorities from the comfort of their homes. Also, this web portal will help the citizens to keep a track of their application status. They can check via the official website the status of their e-pass whether it is approved by the authorities or not.
Checklist before applying for MP ePass
Here are some important pointers to keep in mind before you apply for Madhya Pradesh e-pass:-
- Any individual or group is eligible to apply for the movement pass
- The applicant needs to fill all the mandatory details carefully and then submit the form
- They should keep a copy of all the documents required before applying
- We recommend to use an active mobile number in order to receive verification OTP
- After your application is successfully submitted an application reference number will be generated you need to note that number to track your application status
- You need to keep a soft or hard copy of your e-pass while travelling
How to apply for MP ePass online?
Any citizen of Madhya Pradesh who wishes to apply for an e-pass can follow these given steps to easily apply online for MP e-pass:-
- The first step is to visit the official website
- Secondly the applicant needs to click on the option of “apply for e-pass” on the homepage
- Further, the the applicant needs to provide certain information like a valid mobile number, district and they need to enter captcha image in provided text box to begin the process of registration
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number after the successful registration
- The applicant needs to verify the mobile number by entering the OTP and then click on the submit button
- Then the applicant needs to provide certain details like:
- A valid photo
- Full name
- Email ID
- A valid ID proof
- Driving licence
- Voter ID card
- Residential address
- Moving to other district or state
- Movement within the state
- Purpose of visit
- Date of issuing the pass
- E-pass valid up to
- Details of the person visiting
- Vehicle details
- Vehicle registration number
After successfully filling all the details in the application form you will receive a confirmation message through SMS method on the submission of your application form
How to Track Registration Status of MP ePass?
The following steps can be followed if an applicant wishes to track the status of their MP E Pass.
- The applicant needs to again visit the official website
- On the homepage the applicant needs to read the instructions carefully and fill the details required
- Then applicant needs to enter registered mobile number, select district, enter captcha, then get OTP on their phone and submit
- Lastly they will have to download the e-pass
The applicant can only download the e-pass if it has been approved by the district authority. The applicant will receive SMS on the registered mobile number with link attached in it from which they can download the approved e-pass in PDF form. The applicant can also download the e-pass from their registered profile on the official website.
|MP E Pass Application Link||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|