Uttar Pradesh (UP) ePass: Apply Online, Check Status, Rules: Uttar Pradesh government has imposed a partial Corona curfew in the state to keep in check the rising cases of COVID-19. The curfew is imposed up to 7:00 AM in the morning. During the curfew, only the essential services will be allowed and the vaccination drive will also continue. The restrictions on markets, shopping malls and restaurant’s will continue as they are advised to remain shut. The government has ordered no religious places to be open and people are advised to remain indoors. The lockdown is extended upto 24th May 2021, it was decided in an official meeting by the government, also the schools will continue to remain shut. You have to apply for UP E Pass on the official website www.rahat.up.nic.in to travel during lockdown.
As the Uttar Pradesh government has imposed a complete lockdown in the state they have introduced UP e pass facilities for the individuals who can move out during the lockdown in case of any emergency. There is a list of people who are exempted and will not require UP e-pass during the lockdown and they are:-
- Candidates involved in industrial activities
- Delivery professionals who are indulged in delivering food, medicines and other essentials
- Essential commodities transportation professionals are also involved
- Medical and healthcare experts
- Crucial services like telecommunication, electricity, water, electronic media, personal safety services, financial services and others
- Patients having medical emergencies or pregnant women who need to go for their regular check ups
The above mentioned individuals will not require an e-pass but they should carry some important documents like identity cards to prove their professional and medical professions and to showcase their purpose of movement.
How to apply for UP ePass?
Individuals can apply for UP e-pass conveniently by visiting the official website of Uttar Pradesh they just need to follow these important steps to apply for an e-pass:-
- The applicant needs to visit the official website of UP at www.rahat.up.nic.in
- On the homepage they can find the option of e-pass, they will have to click on that option to continue
- After clicking on that option, they will have an option available on their screen to “apply for e-pass” on which they have to click again
- The applicant will need to enter their mobile number to get OTP
- After providing the OTP they need to fill the application form
- They will need to fill in the information with necessary details like their name, address, vehicle type, pass area and others
- In the next step applicant will need to upload their photo for identity proof and other documents such as pan-card, electoral card Aadhar card or driving licence
- Finally, they will have to click on the option of submit
After the successful submission of the application form applicant will receive a confirmation message with a registration number on their registered mobile number.
How to track status of UP ePass?
After the successful application the applicant can check or track the status of their UP e-pass to see whether it has been approved by the government or not so they can download the e-pass accordingly.
The applicant needs to follow some simple steps listed below to track the status of their UP e-pass:-
- The applicant will again need to visit the official website at www.rahat.up.nic.in
- Then click on the option of e-pass again
- This time they will have to click on the option of “track your application”
- Further, the applicant will need to provide their registration number they had received after applying for e-pass
- Then they will need to provide their mobile number and click on the option of “search for application”
If the application is accepted by the government they will be able to download their e-pass from the website itself, and the authorities can also reject their application if they do not find the reason to be valid or worthy. In such case applicant will need to apply again.
Covid Control Room for UP ePass
Anyone who is facing any issue or error while the application process of UP e-pass for lockdown movement or they have any other issues related to COVID-19 they can simply contact the Uttar Pradesh Covid Control Room the WhatsApp number for Covid Control Room is 9454441081. You can also contact the authorities over the phone if you wish to directly talk to them numbers are 0522-2238084, 0522-2235083, 0522-2215219/1070.
|UP E Pass Application Link||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|